The terms “we,” “our,” “Career Catwalk®,” and/or “us” refer to Career Catwalk.
Who We Are
Career Catwalk provides career and personal branding services for a wide-array of senior-level professionals and executives. We also provide career/business coaching, professional writing, and content writing services for businesses and major media outlets and publications.
Information Collection & Use
Career Catwalk collects information from clients and prospective clients knowingly and voluntarily. This is done by placing an order on our pricing page, booking a consultation/strategy call with us, downloading our e-book/job search guide, or filling out our intake form.
When ordering a service, registering to download our e-book, or filling out an inquiry on our site, as appropriate, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to: your first and last name, e-mail address, phone number, LinkedIn URL, address/city/state/zip code, and cookies/usage data.
You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions (your information will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested)
- To send periodic email communications updating you on our services, products, and/or media/news (the email address you provide for order processing will only be used to send you information and updates)
Information Sharing & Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. We may share or disclose your information at your direction, such as when you share your feedback about us on social media.
Third-Party Traffic Measurement Services, Scheduling, Newsletter, & Payment Services
Career Catwalk® utilizes third-party traffic measurement services such as Google Analytics to collect website usage information for users interactions with the site, and we utilize PayPal/Square for payment services. Additionally, The Career Catwalk® utilizes Calendly for calendaring client and prospective client calls, and Constant Contact for our email newsletter communications.
Newsletter Communications: We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing, or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send or by contacting us. You can opt out of email communications via the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any newsletter email or by emailing us directly at email@example.com to request to be unsubscribed and deleted from our contact database.
Calendaring System: In order for a prospective client or current client to schedule an appointment through Acuity Scheduling, Career Catwalk collects personal information which includes name, e-mail address, phone number, as well as career details.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Your Consent and Data Protection Rights Under GDPR
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update, or to delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Career Catwalk® relied on your consent to process your personal information.
We may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
We use various safeguards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or via mobile device, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.